Monday 10 February 2014

I'mmmm baaaaaack!

Hello lovelies!

Told you I'd be back! I'm not reviewing any products this time, instead I'm going to show you what my Dressing Table looks like! It's a little messy at the moment as I'm currently trying to re-do my room, but this is what it is like currently! It isn't too bad, I'm still quite organised, but messily!


This is the entire view of my dressing table, as you can see there is quite a few things on it, but I have closer photos so that I can explain! 


So this is the right side of my dressing table, starting from the back I have 2 Frontcover palettes, a Studio 51 colour palette, colour technic palette, pretty in pink palette, and then finally the Soap and Glory Power Trip palette!
I have 3 mugs containing all my brushes, the white and purple one has eye brushes in, the middle one (which you can't see!) has face brushes in, and then the white and green one has sponges in! I also have my little Vaseline Tin which has Vaseline tins in... (WHATTTT?!)


On the left side I have an empty box (to collect empties in to review), a box with skincare goodies in, these are just Eve Taylor Cleanse, Toner and Moisturiser, Witch Hazel, Aroma Truth Face Soother, Eve Taylor Eye and Lip cleanser, and Primark face wipes! I find if I don't have my skin products out on display, I will not use them and forget to cleanse my face, which isn't good! I also have a white Soap and Glory hairband hanging up for when I do my skin care, and a bottle of hand sanitizer as you don't want to be using dirty hands all around your face!
Onto the messy drawers!


So this is the first drawer on the left, all my lip products! At the left side of the picture I have Lip Balms, to the right of that I have tubed Lip Glosses, Further right is the wand Lip Glosses, and at the bottom I have my Lip Sticks! 


This drawer is kind of a mishmash of things! This is the 2nd drawer on the left. From the left I have Deodorants, Hand Sanitizer's and extra cotton pads, and at the top I have perfume samples and eyelashes!


This is my messiest drawer! All of the products are literally bath things! Scrubs, shower gels, shampoos, etc! I could open my own store as this isn't even all of it!


This is the top drawer on the right, and is all eye products! I have glitter eyeliners at the back, then pencil and liquid eyeliners, and then mascaras. And I have to squeeze my neutral palettes in at the back!


And finally my 2nd drawer on the right, I do have a 3rd but I'm not going to even bother with that, it's just random stuff that isn't even makeup or beauty related! So this drawer, is the face drawer! Top left I have random face products that I don't know what to do with, bottom left is bronzers and blushers, in the small blue container at the top is powdered foundations, and in the rather full looking bigger blue container is cream/liquid foundations, highlighters, and concealers. This is the container I use most! At the very right of the picture is a couple of brush wraps with a few brushes in that I never use!

I hope you enjoyed reading and looking how I store my makeup! I also have a nail storage post coming in the next week as well as a few reviews and some other little surprise posts! 

See you all soon!


1 comment:

  1. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete