Thursday 23 January 2014

A teeny introduction!

Well hello there! Welcome to my little space on the inter webs! My name is Chelsie, I'm 20 (almost 21!) years old, and I'm from Essex in the United Kingdom!

I have had a number of failed attempts to start a blog, but I have been thinking about starting a beauty based blog for a very long time now, and after deliberation I have decided that I now is the time to start my blog (01.09am!?)! 

This blog is mainly going to consist of beauty related posts, like many other beauty blogs, I shall be posting reviews or products, haul posts, monthly favourites, outfits of the week, and many more beauty related topics. 

I'm extremely excited to start reviewing, and creating tutorials, and posting on my new blog! I have lots of products to review already, and I have a big interest in beauty and fashion so this is my ideal blog!

If there are any products you'd like to see me review, or any specific posts, just drop me a comment and I'll do my best! After all, this blog is for you as well as me :)

Speak to you all very, very soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment